The devil does not want you to understand Hebrews 10. The Big Lie of the devil is he wants you to believe that God will remind you of all your sins, mistakes, bad deeds, broken promises, bad words spoken and everything you did wrong. The devil wants you to think that God has a big computer which keeps track of every wrong you ever did. This is a Big Lie for those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord. The devil wants you to have a guilty conscience.
- 14 For by a single offering He has forever completely cleansedand perfected those who are consecrated and made holy.
- 17 He then goes on to say, And their sins and their lawbreakingI will remember no more.
- 18 Now where there is absolute remission (forgiveness and cancellation of the penalty) of these [sins and lawbreaking], there is no longer any offering made to atone for sin.
- 22 Let us all come forward and draw near with true (honest and sincere) hearts in unqualified assurance and absolute conviction engendered by faith (by that leaning of the entire human personality on God in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness), having our hearts sprinkled and purified from a guilty (evil) conscienceand our bodies cleansed with pure water. Hebrews 10:14,17-18, 22 AMP
The enemy of God is a liar. The devil wants God’s people to live in defeat, sickness, emptiness, fear, unforgivenss, bitterness, anger, blame, lack, and without hope.
The devil does not want you to walk by faith. He wants you to trust in your own ways and trust your human logic and reasoning.He does not want you to be bold in:
- Your confession that “you are the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.”
- Your confession that “you have no condemnation because you are in Christ Jesus and HE is in you.”
- Your confession that “you have been redeemed, healed, restored and reconciled to God in Christ Jesus.”
- Your confession that “you are beloved and blessed by the blood of Jesus Christ.”
Jesus Christ took all your judgment and wrath on the cross. God looks to Jesus, not you, for your redemption. There is no final judgment for the follower of Christ. God will not remember your sins. You have been cleansed and purified. You have been made Righteous by the blood of Jesus Christ. Jesus removed your guilty conscience and replaced it with HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Copyright © 2015 Glenn Repple ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
G.A. Repple Company Rex Robert H. DBSI Doing Business Social IntegrityG.A. Repple & Company Securities Claim God’s Law