Are you confessing your identity in Christ or your weakness and old sin nature?
As a Born Again believer you are “in Christ.” You are more than a conqueror, so you confess your victory over sin and death in Christ Jesus. You are free from sin consciousness, condemnation and inferiority complex so you confess your righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. You are the fullness of God in Christ Jesus so you confess you where crucified with Christ, you died with Christ, you suffered with Christ, you arose with Christ and you are sitting at the right hand of God in Christ Jesus.
9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. Romans 10:9-10 NLT
God loved you so much that HE sent himself in human flesh “son of man” and “Son of God” to be given as a perfect, sinless sacrifice to exchange your sins for HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS.
The following is the confession the Lord would like to hear.
- I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. By YOUR stripes and wounds I am healed, saved, redeemed, delivered and justified.
- I am YOUR dearly beloved child. YOU have redeemed, healed, delivered and made me complete by the Blood of Jesus on the Cross and HIS resurrection power lives in me.
- YOUR perfect love for me removes all fear, condemnation, dread, anger, resentment, revenge, doubt, unforgiveness, loneliness, blame and shame.
- The Holy Spirit living in me is greater than any problem, situation, disease, cancer, financial issue or circumstance.
- No weapon formed against me will prosper. I am like 1,000 with YOU fighting for me.
- YOU Lord have given me a Spirit of power, love and a sound mind, not fear, worry, anxiety and depression.
- Your love for me is unconditional and will never fail.
- You have forgiven me of all my inequities, sins, wrongs, and trespasses as far as the east is from the west and made me RIGHTEOUS so that I can wear YOUR Robe of RIGHTEOUSNESS and enter boldly into YOUR PRESENCE now.
- I will sit at YOUR banquet table forever and ever. My cup runs over in gratitude and thankfulness for all YOU have done for me.
- I confess my New Transformed Identity in Christ Jesus with my old nature nailed to the Cross. My new Divine Nature is Righteousness in Christ Jesus.
Copyright © 2015 Glenn Repple ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
G.A. Repple Company Rex Robert H. DBSI Doing Business Social IntegrityG.A. Repple & Company Securities Claim God’s Law