Are you self-confident or God-confident?
- “For the LORD will be your confidence, and will keep your foot from being caught.” Proverbs 3:26 (NKJV)
- “In the fear of the LORD there is strong confidence, and His children will have a place of refuge.” Proverbs 14:26 (NKJV)
- “Oh, the joys of those who trust the Lord, who have no confidence in the proud or in those who worship idols.” Psalm 40:4 (NLT)
Which is better – to put your trust and confidence in man and government or in God?
- “It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.”
Psalm 118:8-9 (NKJV)
- “Don’t put your confidence in powerful people; there is no help for you there.” Psalm 146:3 (NLT)
Are you more confident in your feelings, senses, emotions and own intellect or the Devine wisdom of God through the revelation of the Holy Spirit?
- 5 Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
- 6 In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.
- 7 Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn [entirely] away from evil. Proverbs 3:5-7 AMP
Are you more confident in the seen or the unseen? The seen was created by the unseen Creator Elohim.
- “Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.” Hebrew 11:1 (NIV)
Are you more confident in your self-confidence and accomplishments or in the God-confidence of knowing and understanding the love, righteousness and justice of Jesus Christ as Lord, Redeemer, Deliverer and Savior?
- 23 Thus says the Lord: Let not the wise and skillful person glory and boast in his wisdom and skill; let not the mighty and powerful person glory and boast in his strength and power; let not the person who is rich [in physical gratification and earthly wealth] glory and boast in his [temporal satisfactions and earthly] riches;
24 But let him who glories glory in this: that he understands and knows Me [personally and practically, directly discerning and recognizing My character], that I am the Lord, Who practices loving-kindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth, for in these things I delight, says the Lord. Jeremiah 9:23-24 AMP
Copyright © 2015 Glenn Repple ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
G.A. Repple Company Rex Robert H. DBSI Doing Business Social IntegrityG.A. Repple & Company Securities Claim God’s Law