Is the Lord your Shepherd?
Sheep are stupid and in need of a Shepherd.
Here are some the benefits of the sheep having a Shepherd:
1. The Shepherd knows what HE is doing. HE is experienced.
2. The Shepherd knows where the green pasture is located.
3. The Shepherd finds the calm waters for the sheep.
4. The sheep cannot sleep if they are fearful, nervous or anxious. They will stand on all four legs and not lay down, ready to flee if attacked. The Shepherd protects the sheep from all enemies so they can lay down to rest and sleep.
5. The Shepherd meets all the sheep’s needs. There is nothing the sheep will want or need as long as they are with the Shepherd.
6. The Shepherd guides the sheep on right paths to food and water.
7. The Shepherd brings comfort, safety, peace and provision to the sheep.
Personalize the scripture by putting your name in Psalm 23.
1 The LORD is ______’s shepherd, ______ will not be in want.
2 He makes _______ lie down in green pastures, he leads _______ beside quiet waters,
3 HE restores _________’s soul. He guides __________ in paths of righteousness for HIS name’s sake.
4 Even though _______ walks through the valley of the shadow of death, ________will fear no evil, for YOU are with __________; YOUR rod and YOUR staff, they comfort ________.
5 You prepare a table before __________ in the presence of _______’s enemies. YOU anoint _______’s head with oil; ________’s cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow __________ all the days of _______’s life, and ___________will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
Do you want the benefits of having the Lord as your Shepherd?
Do you want to sleep peacefully? Do you want to live without fear and anxiety?
Are you stupid? Do you believe you don’t need a Shepherd? Or are you smart, wanting the protection and provision from the Creator of the Universe who knew you from the beginning of time? The Lord wants to be your Shepherd. HE wants to restore you into righteousness with HIMSELF.
Copyright © 2014 Glenn Repple ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Claim G.A. Repple & Company vs. God Rex Secuirties Law vs. God
Claim vs. G.A. Repple & Company Robert H. Rex