Kingdom Living is Health to your Body
Kingdom Living is health to your body
How do you get health to your body?
• Here is a cure for cancer.
• Here is a cure for muscle pain.
• Here is a cure for joints and bones.
7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD [with reverent awe and obedience] and turn [entirely] away from evil. 8 It will be health to your body [your marrow, your nerves, your sinews, your muscles—all your inner parts] And refreshment (physical well-being) to your bones. Proverbs3:7-8 AMP
7 Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn [entirely] away from evil.
8 It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones. Proverbs 3:7-8 TPT
Who made you? Who created you? Who saved you? Who paid for all your sin, condemnation and took the curse and judgment on your behalf? Who restored you to health? Who brings life more abundantly? You know the answer, say it out loud: Jesus Christ!
Who wants you sick, in pain and unhealthy? You know this answer as well. The devil is a liar, thief and murderer. He wants to kill you. Fear, death, injustice, worry, strife, inadequacy, loneliness and helplessness are his tools to get you depressed and focused on yourself and the problem versus the Lord Jesus Christ who can bring health to your body.
The reverent awe of the Lord in trusting HIM by getting rid of the evil thoughts of disbelief in the Finished Work of Jesus’ death on the cross brings health to your body.
• The evil is trusting in yourself.
• The evil is trusting in man.
• The evil is not thinking you are good enough to be healed.
• The evil is thinking you have to do something to be cured. It has already been done (finished) through the Blood of Jesus Christ’s death.
• The evil is not trusting the Lord that HE delivered you from your problem, circumstance or situation already through HIS BLOOD and Death on the cross. This is why HE said it is finished.
The finished work of Jesus Christ’s blood sacrifice by HIS Death is greater than any sickness, diagnosis, problem or circumstance?
Copyright © 2019 Glenn Repple ALL RIGHTS RESERVED