Kingdom Living With a New Passport and Identity
Kingdom Living with a New Passport and New Identity
Who are you? How do you identify yourself? Is your identity solely physical, represented by a driver’s license or birth certificate? As a born-again believer you have been issued a Spiritual Passport into the Kingdom of God.
Most people identify themselves by the color of their hair, height, weight, age, race or job.
36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him. John 3:36
9 You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. Romans 8:9
• Name: Family name through the seed of Abraham and heir to the promise
• Birth date: Born again Spiritually when you received Jesus as Savior and Lord
• Address: you have a permanent address now in Eternity with Jesus Christ in the Kingdom of God
• Race: Child of God, part of the Holy Nation of God the Kingdom of God
• Height: Not limited by the physical realm of height
• Weight: Not limited by the physical realm of weight
• Birthmark: Sealed by the blood of Jesus Christ
• Defects: none
When you look at the photo from your old identification you find you were physically alive but spiritually dead and lost. For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate. Luke 13:24
(Here is the old passport)
9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were.
(Here is the new passport)
But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11
Copyright © 2020 Glenn Repple ALL RIGHTS RESERVED