Kingdom Living With Real Repentance
What is the focus of your thinking?
Real repentance is when you have the right belief of your identity of who you are in Christ. Real repentance is changing your thinking.
8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Philippians 4:8
This is what you are to think about.
• You are to think about whatever is true. The truth is your identity in Jesus Christ. You are a child of God. God knew you before HE formed the earth. You are made in God’s image of Love. You have been redeemed from the curse, death, condemnation, fear, guilt and shame through the blood of Jesus Christ. You are a new creation in Christ Jesus. You are the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. You are in right standing with God because of Jesus Christ.
• You are to think about whatever is noble which is high, exalted, and honorable. Jesus Christ is Lord. Every knee will bow before HIM. HE is creator of you and the universe. HIS love endures forever, and nothing can separate you from HIS love.
• You are to think about whatever is right (righteousness is to be in right standing with God). Jesus said, “it is finished”. You have been redeemed and brought into right standing with God. Just as if you had never sinned because of the blood of Jesus Christ on the cross.
• You are to think about whatever is pure. We have been washed clean by the blood of Jesus. God sees us through the blood of Jesus Christ. God has forgiven, removed and forgotten all our sin through the blood of Jesus Christ.
• You are to think about whatever is lovely. God is Love. God is a good God filled with mercy and grace. God loves you.
• You are to think about whatever is admirable. You Father created you. Your Father is the creator of the universe. Your Father paid to bring you back into the Family of God with the blood of Jesus Christ. Your Father God loves you and dwells in you through the Holy Spirit.
• Is there anything which is excellent and praiseworthy to think about?
Absolutely! My identiy has been restored into the Family of God. I am a beloved Child of God.
Copyright © 2020 Glenn Repple ALL RIGHTS RESERVED