Receive God’s love
Receive God’s love
It is all about receiving HIS love. It is all about what HE did.
- This is real love–not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins. 1 John 4:10
How many people would give their child or grandchild as a sacrifice for all mankind’s sin?
How many people would love the world so much that they would give their child as a sacrifice for people who hate them?
Read the following scripture slowly, chew on it in your mind and grasp the love, mercy and grace God has given you.
- Therefore, since we are justified (acquitted, declared righteous, and given a right standing with God) through faith, let us [grasp the fact that we] have [the peace of reconciliation to hold and to enjoy] peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).
- 2 Through Him also we have [our] access (entrance, introduction) by faith into this grace (state of God’s favor) in which we [firmly and safely] stand. And let us rejoice and exult in our hope of experiencing and enjoying the glory of God.
- 3 Moreover [let us also be full of joy now!] let us exult and triumph in our troubles and rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that pressure and affliction and hardship produce patient and unswerving endurance.
- 4 And endurance (fortitude) develops maturity of character (approved faith and tried integrity). And character [of this sort] produces [the habit of] joyful and confident hope of eternal salvation.
- 5 Such hope never disappoints or deludes or shames us, for God’s love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit Who has been given to us. Romans 5:1-5
God’s love is greater than your rejection. HE took all rejection, hurt, shame and guilt on the cross and said it is finished. HE exchanged your rejection and hurt for HIS love and righteousness.
You are loved by your HEAVENLY FATHER. Receive HIS unconditional love.
Copyright © 2015 Glenn Repple ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
G.A. Repple Company Rex Robert H. DBSI Doing Business Social IntegrityG.A. Repple & Company Securities Claim God’s Law