Satan is the father and author of rejection. Satan wants you to live with rejection and injustice. Satan was rejected as an archangel. When you are feeling and exhibiting rejection, you are following the devil’s scheme.
The devil is rejected out of heaven. He is defeated by the blood of the lamb, the word of your testimony and by your willingness to not love your life and not renounce your faith even when faced with death. 11 And they overcame and conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, for they did not love their life and renounce their faith even when faced with death. Revelations 12:11 AMP
In Matthew 4:10, Jesus rejects Satan and tells him to “get out of here.”
“Get out of here, Satan,” Jesus told him. “For the Scriptures say, ‘You must worship the LORD your God and serve only him.'” Matthew 4:10
You have victory over Satan’s schemes. However,
- when you reject God’s love,
- when you reject that all your sin has been forgiven, past, present and future,
- when you reject your identity in Christ as “the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus” and a “Child of God,”
- when you reject all God has for you,
- when you reject the complete finished work on the cross,
- when you reject HIS forgiveness,
- when you reject HIS WORD,
you are following Satan.
- God cannot reject you because HE has totally accepted you.
- Man cannot reject you because he has not accepted you. Only God is the one who can accept you.
You cannot be rejected by someone who has not accepted you.
Only you can reject God and HIS GIFT of RIGHTEOUSNESS through HIS Son Jesus Christ.
This is another scheme of the devil – to seek acceptance from man versus God. You will always be following Satan if you are seeking the acceptance of man.
God has already accepted you and shown HIS DIVINE LOVE for mankind through HIS SON Jesus Christ. HIS love was demonstrated on the cross through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
Copyright © 2015 Glenn Repple ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
G.A. Repple Company Rex Robert H. DBSI Doing Business Social IntegrityG.A. Repple & Company Securities Claim God’s Law