You cannot hide what is in your heart.
You cannot hide what is in your heart
It is wrong thinking to believe you can hide what is in your heart. The enemy of God is a deceiver wanting you to believe that you can hide what is in your heart.
- A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. What you say flows from what is in your heart. Luke 6:45 NLT
If you are filled with the Joy of the Lord because of HIS love, mercy and grace, then life-giving words of thankfulness, gratitude, affirmation, encouragement and love will flow out of your mouth which is an indication of your believing heart.
- Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
- Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me.
- He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.
- He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies.
- He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! Psalms 103:1-5 NLT
33 “A tree is identified by its fruit. If a tree is good, its fruit will be good. If a tree is bad, its fruit will be bad. 34 You brood of snakes! How could evil men like you speak what is good and right? For whatever is in your heart determines what you say. 35 A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. 36 And I tell you this, you must give an account on judgment day for every idle word you speak. 37 The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you.” Matthew 12:33-36 NLT
What you are speaking is coming out of your heart. If you are carrying hurt, bitterness, resentment, or unforgiveness, then words of condemnation and death will be coming out of your mouth. You cannot hide what is in your heart.
What you believe about God is coming out of your mouth. Life and death are in the power of your words which is an indication of what you believe in your heart.
- 9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. Romans 10:9-10
As a man thinks in his heart so is he. If you want to know what is in someone’s heart then listen to what is coming out of his mouth.
Copyright © 2014 Glenn Repple ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
G.A. Repple Company Rex Robert H. DBSI Doing Business Social IntegrityG.A. Repple & Company Securities Claim God’s Law